For all weathers… we provide expert
cover for a range of eventualities


It is often a condition of your mortgage that adequate buildings insurance is in place prior to any funds being released. We can help you to find a suitable policy to fulfil these requirements and take the hassle out of completing any paperwork.

Meeting About Mortgages
Request your free
no obligation quote


Insurance that covers the structure, fixtures and fittings of your home. It will typically cover outside structures too such as garages, sheds, fences, drains and underground services (for which you are responsible).


This type of policy protects property owners from financial loss in relation to rental properties. The cover is usually for the building, fixtures and fittings. It can also extend to contents in the property if they belong to the property owner.


Insurance that covers your household possessions against loss or damage within the home or theft from your home. It does not typically cover your possessions when they are taken away from the home.

Personal Possessions

This is an optional extra you can take out with contents insurance. This provides cover for your possessions (usually ‘portable’ possessions such as a mobile phone) when they are taken away from your home.